Home extensions such as loft and rear extensions, conservatories or extra rooms allow creating additional living space and increasing the value of your property at the same time. No wonder that many house owners decide to improve their property this way. However, even the smallest extension is a structural work and may be subject to planning permission. By and large, home extensions must be carried out by professional builders.
RYLIK CONSTRUCTIONS LTD is one of these professionals able to successfully complete any extension work. In the first place we check if your extension project requires planning permission. After that, we have to find out if your plans imply any structural alterations and what elements such as windows, doors or stairs are actually needed. Additionally, we examine the electrical, plumbing and heating systems of the building where extension works are planned.
After these preparatory steps we start performing all kinds of building tasks to manage your extension project form start to finish. In doing so, we provide the following services:
- To carry out structural and roofing works as well as internal and external alternations
- To perform all timberworks (carpentry and joinery)
- To construct and insulate walls, stud walls, floors and ceilings
- To install, extend, adjust, upgrade and re-route electrical, plumbing and heating systems
- To fit windows, doors and stairs
- To plaster, tile, decorate, paint, paper and finish new rooms
- To build, refurbish and renovate bathrooms, toilets or kitchens if needed
It would be a pleasure to visit your building site and to discuss all details of your extension plans. So, if you have any enlargement project in mind, please do not hesitate and call or e-mail as soon as possible. We will supply you with a free quotation without any obligation.